Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Multiple Simulatenous Triggering Events

Hello,

I have a scenario where I would like to programmaticallyclickmultiplebuttons that are triggering events of UpdatePanels by calling the JavaScript click method on the button. I would then like any of the UpdatePanel's that use the buttons' click event as their trigger to Update.

I'm running into what seems to be a race condition or asychronous problem with executing the click event. After I programmatically click the first button, the UpdatePanel associated with it begins to refresh, but when I programmatically click the second button, the Atlas framework seems to ignore the second click event.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to do something like this where you can progammatically cause multiple triggers to fire in parallel by executing JavaScript on the client side?

Thx, Joelyou may have a cache problem here, did you try to clear it/set it to expire?

No comments:

Post a Comment