Monday, March 26, 2012

my err on server - please

what to do?? and what is it?? - i am a biginer..

Description:An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message:Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. (d:\webspace\ADMIN\yanivsplace.com\WWW\web.config line 52)

Source Error:

Line 50: </httpHandlers>Line 51: <httpModules>Line 52: <add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>Line 53: </httpModules>Line 54: </system.web>


Hi,

and welcome to the ASP.NET forums.

Did you install the ASP.NET AJAX Extensions properly on your computer (http://ajax.asp.net/downloads/default.aspx?tabid=47)?

Grz, Kris.


Thank you for welcomingAnd yes I did installedASP.NET AJAX Extensions Now on my machine there is no problems – its runs..

But when I tried to upload the files to ftp I got this problem


y4all:

on my machine there is no problems – its runs..

But when I tried to upload the files to ftp I got this problem

Does the server where you ftp'ed your files to also have the extensions installed as well?

Grz, Kris.


I hade my doubts but is the first time that I try to upload files to a server –

thanx


Hi,

y4all:

I try to upload files to a server

The AJAX extensions must be installed by your hosting company on their server. Not by you. If you have any doubts regarding that, contact their help desk to make sure they've installed it or going to install it.

Grz, Kris.


Yes they do supportAjax

thanks


Add a reference to system.web.extensions or system.web in your project.. this will solve the issue..right click "bin" click "Add reference" in .NET tab there will select system.web or system.web.extensions or both...


first thak you.

so first I didn't had a bin folder – so I added 1 (asp:bin folder) then I did select thereferences and clicked ok but files where added to the bin – the folder was empty

No comments:

Post a Comment