Monday, March 26, 2012

MultiView, User Controls, PopupControlExtender

I have a webpage containing a MultiView. I put a user control in every view of the MultiView. From each user control, I use the ModalPopupExtender to open another user control, which contains fields for entering dates. I then use the calendar control and PopupControlExtender to select date.

It works fine when only one user control in the modal popup window has the calendar control and the PopupControlExtender. If more than one user controls opened with the modal popup extender have the calendar control and the PopupControlExtender, none of them works. In the latter case, I can still popup the calendar, but it doesn't allow me to select date, and it doesn't close. The calendar would dispear if I click outside the calendar area. But then I can't close the window containing the user control opened with the modal popup extender.

Anyone has similiar experience?

Please try your scenario with the recently available61020 release of the Toolkit (and ASP.NET AJAX Beta 1). If the problem persists, then please reply with acomplete, self-contained sample page that demonstrates the problem. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment