Monday, March 26, 2012

My .aspx lost his format when I change a property on design mode

Hello,

I've just updated my project to the new ajax beta 1.

Everything looks fine, but when I make some change on my pages in design mode, the aspx source code lost completly the previous format.

Somebody could help me.

Thanks,

Rodrigo Sendin

Hello Ajax Guys,

I think my problem is related with an issue posted by "tschlarm" today (Beta 1 issues). I am working with Master Pages and I used to work in Design mode. After beta 1 I am having problems with the format of the aspx source code. (the source code format is totally changed when I work in Design)

I´ve modifed my web.config in order to change the tagPrefix of ajax controls (from asp to ajax), and the problem has stoped. My web.config was changed to:

<addtagPrefix="ajax"namespace="Microsoft.Web.UI"assembly="Microsoft.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

<addtagPrefix="ajax"namespace="Microsoft.Web.UI.Controls"assembly="Microsoft.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

<addtagPrefix="ajax"namespace="Microsoft.Web.Preview.UI"assembly="Microsoft.Web.Preview"/>

<addtagPrefix="ajax"namespace="Microsoft.Web.Preview.UI.Controls"assembly="Microsoft.Web.Preview"/>

Thanks,
Rodrigo Sendin

No comments:

Post a Comment