Monday, March 26, 2012

My Calendar Extender does not display in my Formview

I have two calendar extenders corresponding to a texbox each. They are all inside a Formview. When the textboxes are clicked nothing displays.

I have tried the calendar extender outside the Formview and everything seems to work fine.

I have tried the script manager in and outside the formview to no avail. Is the script manager supposed to be inside the Formview as well ? Any particular place where those controls are supposed to be to function properly??

When I first started to apply the extenders I inserted the script manager control after the extender, I wonder if that may have screwed up things. Althought, I have redone it to no avail. Anyideas ?

I've tried this code and works fine:
 <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" /> <asp:FormView ID="FormView1" runat="server" DefaultMode="Insert"> <InsertItemTemplate> <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox> <ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender ID="CalendarExtender1" runat="server" TargetControlID="TextBox1"> </ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender> </InsertItemTemplate> </asp:FormView>

You should post your code here to resolve your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment