Monday, March 26, 2012

MutuallyExlcusiveCheckBox problems after postback

Hello all.

I have added a MutuallyExlcusiveCheckBox extender to my user controll to make sure just one checkbox is checed at the time. My user controll is then added to a web form, and it works great until I do a post back. When I do a postback I can check more than one checkbox. Is this a bug or something I do wrong. I set the key runtime, would this have something to say?

Endre

A small update:

I have just figured out that none of my ajax stuff works!

So now i think the problem might be related to the use of UpdatePanels on my page. Anyone know something about this?

Endre


Hello again.

This post is just a wast for your time, sorry. My app is a bit f**ked up... I have found some sort of solution by moving the Exlusive controls out of my update panel, the way it should be. I tried to recreate the problem, but couldn't, so I guess the reason was lots of messy code and many developers doing the same thing in different ways.

Endre

No comments:

Post a Comment