Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Multiple UpdatePanelAnimationExtender always fires

Hi,

I've seen a few posts about this, so if there is a solution can someone please point me in the right direction.

I have multiple update panels each with a UpdatePanelAnimationExtender associated with it. I want all my update panels mode to be conditional(i don't want to set it to always).

When 1 update panel updates the OnUpdating fires on all update panels!!

Could someone please point me to the solution or a possible workaround.

Many thanks,

Simon

Add the source code of the design page


Code is taken from the example from Matt Berseth blog...

http://mattberseth.com/blog/2007/05/ajaxnet_example_using_an_updat.html

I know it is an issue with the way that AJAX works, just hoping someone has a nice solution/workaround.

Thanks,

Simon


ok nevermind...

i have been able to work around by not specifying any<FadeOut> for my OnUpdating event, and have manually written the javascript in the <scriptaction>. The way i can can check which control caused the postback to see if the update progress should fire.

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment