Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Web Page Is Too Big After Use Asp.Net Ajax & Control Toolkit

I installed and using the Asp.Net Ajax & Control Toolkit in my web site.I am enjoy the cool features , except for one problem : the web page became too big to open,because the script file too large(one file is 255KB).

Yes, I know if a user opened my web page once ,it will be faster ,because the script file will not download again . But I think major new visitor will not wait for 1 or 2 min to open my web .

Is any body has the same problem? And is a solution ?

Thanks a lot !

I install the Asp.net Ajax and Copy Control Toolkit dll file to my web site bin folder, and add reference it in web.

the 255KB file is :

http://www.iam2ya.com/ScriptResource.axd?d=vrvSMawp_0WGqqmTGX1asI3T2R_vAVNchQRILcRhDeu99DMl7dd3CdOiSAo_o9GSoON-VrGYckQdXYdSTjo6zEIuvurZyzx_M44XRjh_GYU1&t=633056550088536400

the Ajaxextention version is "v1.0.61025"

the Control Toolkit version is "1.0.10123.0 "

Hi,

in the web.config file, do you have debug="true"? If so, change it to false. This results in using the production client javascripts instead of the debug ones that are quite larger.

Grz, Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment