Wednesday, March 21, 2012

need help Atlas bridge error

hello,

I use atlas framework for my web aplication to prevent refreshing on the page. I had develop my project in my local folder and ran it then it was ok. but when I carry the atlas folder to the iis I faced with a problem like:

Server Error in '/' Application.
------------------------

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The element 'buildProviders' cannot be defined below the application level.

Source Error:

Line 63: -->
Line 64: <compilation debug="true">
Line 65: <buildProviders >
Line 66: <add extension=".asbx" type="Microsoft.Web.Services.BridgeBuildProvider"/>
Line 67: </buildProviders
Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mos\rac\web.config Line: 65

--------------------

I tried both compiled(published) files and precompiled files to open in iis I had same error.

Please, it is critical for me to solve this problem otherwise I could not publish this site on the net.

I need your help, (I use .net 2005+atlas framework)
Thank you from in advance

Hi,

please check thisthread.

garbin,

I really want thank you again, because I was looking for the solution of this problem for 2 days and found lots of documents but not related to solve this..

thank you again,

No comments:

Post a Comment