Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Need help Publishing Ajax Web Project

Hello everyone,

My name is Fred and I am new in this site. I want to try out Ajax Control toolkit which I downloaded from this site. I have an issue. I can install the toolkit on my desktop but cannot install on the server. My friend told me that I need to install Ajax Control toolkit on the test/production server as well.

Is it possible to put the toolkit assembly files (or something that I don't know) into my web application setup package? So the sys admin will install it without any special question. Thank you.

Fred.

I went ahead and made a setup package including System.Web.Extensions assembly in the package. After Sys Admin install the package at the server, we got the following message. Please help me.

Parser Error Message:Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. (C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Ajax\web.config line 39)

</httpHandlers>Line 38: <httpModules>Line 39: <add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>Line 40: </httpModules>Line 41: </system.web>

Hi,

SeeCould not load file or assembly System.Web.Extensions for more information and find out a solution.

This error have many different causes.

A lot of people run into it,and most of them finally figured out it and post up their solution.

Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment