Saturday, March 24, 2012

Need help

I'm using asp.net ajax controls in my application. ( i do't now about the version but downloaded last year OCT)

and builded a application using this. And installed the latest version(Currently available in download).

In previous version assemblies are named as "microsoft.web.extensions"

and current version assemblies are named as "system.web.extensions"

So i can use my previous application after updation of my ASP AJAX extension.

any bodies please help me to solve this problem.

Thanx in advance.

well, you cant use latest AJAX dll for your old project.

only thing you can do is modified your old project with latest ajax dll and web.config


Thanking you for your response.

I did a mistake. Actually it's not working...

but, i think that installing the assembly "Micrososft.web.extensions" to GAC is enough to run the application.......

any idea????

No comments:

Post a Comment