Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Need information on Preview scripting

It seems that a lot of client side script was moved to Preview part. Is there any documentation what is in preview and some examples?

Second question:

How do I get $get for server side controls? Let say TextBox with server side id="textName" may have very long name on a client. Is there a way to get hold of that control using it server ID?

Thanks

Answer for first question I figured out.

$get('<%=textName.ClientID%>)

For second I found

http://www.asp.net/downloads/futures/

But I still don't see any client script reference, like where is Sys.Preview.UI.TextBox information.

Thanks


Hi,

I think you've found the answer to your second question. That's : $get('<%=textName.ClientID%>)

The generated client ID can be got in the way like your code.

No comments:

Post a Comment