Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Need License for AJAX, Controll Toolkit or for the included FreeTextbox?

Hy,

For a Project of my company, I also checked AJAX. But when I "install" my own Test-Development of a ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit Project on an Web-Server, I get the Message that the FreeTextbox is missing. Therefore I need to copy the FreeTextbox.dll to the bin-Folder.

I searched in the Internet for the FreeTextbox.dll. On one Page, there are different Licenses available.

I want to distribute the developed ASP.NET-Ajax-Solution not for free!

So do I need a License for AJAX or for the in AJAX included FreeTextbox?

Thanks

Hi

The AJAX TOOLKIT this on the license form"Microsoft Permissive License."
SeeHTTP://www.microsoft.com/resources/sharedsource/licensingbasics/sharedsourcelicenses.mspx.

The FreeTextBoxis not part of product ASP.NET AJAX or of the AJAXTOOKIT, being thus to verify the forms of licenses in the site of the product (http://freetextbox.com/) and its implication in working with other products and different licenses.

[ ]

Fernando Cerqueira

No comments:

Post a Comment