Saturday, March 24, 2012

Need CalendarExtender to Render OVER DropDownList - IE6

None of the solutions offered in other threads worked for me. I've included some screen shots below, which demonstrate strange browser positioning behavior:

To clarify, I'm using CalendarExtender controls along with DropDownList controls in the EditItemTemplate of a DetailsView control inside a Panel control, which is the TargetControlId for a CollapsiblePanelExtender, which is ALL INSIDE AN UpdatePanel. Indifferent

INITIAL VIEW

VIEW WHEN CALENDAR IS SELECTED (NOTE THE HORIZONTAL SCROLLING)

VIEW IS CORRECTED BY SELECTING THE LAST MONTH OR NEXT MONTH ARROW (AND HORIZONTAL SCROLLING IS CORRECTED)

This is driving me crazy!

Thanks,

Dave

I am having the same problem, anyone find a solution?
Apparently, the problem is related to the CalendarExtender nested in a control that has a relative position to its parent. It doesn't solve the problem, just an FYI...

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment