Saturday, March 24, 2012

need help about socket programming

hello ,

I tried to create client-server based web site including two page, webserver page is behaves as a server and webclient page as a client of this server..

I try to listen and accept to all clients wants to connect to the server when server page is loading.. but while it begun to listening for client pages, execution of server goes to slow then my server page couldn't open..

I also checked this codes in vb.net ad c# net ,it work correctly.

do you have any idea where can I download a good socket connection sample for asp.net?. I found code written for vb.net or c# desktop applications but I am not able to run this codes in asp.net..

Thank you in advance

im looking for something similar, have u had any luck?

hi aal27

i couldn't find anythin,g i thougth there is no chance to todo this...

send me a message if you find something useful

No comments:

Post a Comment