Wednesday, March 21, 2012

NEED HELP FROM U ALL

Hello All,

I am pretty new to ASP.NET 2.0 and AJAX... I am working on a project.. which basically

provides the real time monitoring of our system...

I have various grids, labels.. text boxes.... on one single real time screen...

Currently I am using multiple update panels with one timer control...

Applications working fine.. but sometime at random places.. error occurs.. different kind

of errors...

i have various classess... like to populate grids.. i have a grid class.. similary.. for

labels.. i have seperate class.. methods in the classes basically use stored procedures to

fetch the data.

I dont know is this the right approach... or should i use web service... or what??


I am pretty confused how to go on with this?? what is the ideal solution in a situation

like this??

I am really looking forward to u all to help me in this problem.. My project's deadline is

approaching..

Best Regards,
Faisal Fareed

This is a duplicated thread as http://forums.asp.net/thread/1703339.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment