Sunday, March 11, 2012

Need to replace Atlas Beta code to RTM code

Hi Achintya,

This isn't part of RTM release. The dlls in RTM release are:System.Web.Extensions.dll, System.Web.Extensions.Design.dll

Please refer to this documentation about how to migrate to RTM release. http://asp.net/ajax/documentation/


Thanks Raymond,

I went through the site you provided... I have been there earlier though.

Can you tell me the versions of ajax released from beta till now ?

Actually, I have a code whereDraggableControlExtender has been used. (this code must be in beta)

I don't know if I upgrade to the later versions, if it will work ?

Is Futures a non-beta release ?


akjha:

Can you tell me the versions of ajax released from beta till now ?

Please refer to this entryby Steven Smith for ajax extension's release history.

akjha:

I don't know if I upgrade to the later versions, if it will work ?

I can't find this control in current release of Ajax Control toolkit. So, I'm afraid not.

akjha:

Is Futures a non-beta release ?

Not currently, it's not officially released yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment