Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nested ModalPopups Problem

Hi friend, I have the same question. If you know how to resolve it, please tell me. I will appreciate it very much!


I think one part of the problem is that ModalPopup tries to stay in the same place when the page is scrolled.
Is there any way this could be disabled?

Tomasz J


SOS!

Anyone else knows about this?


Hi friends,

I believe now your code will do well in the newest release of AJAX control toolkit.

Microsoft has fixed this issue in1.0.10606.0.

Described as below:

Control updates:

MaskedEdit extender works well with the Calendar extender and the ValidatorCallout extender when targeting the same TextBox.AutoComplete supports scrolling in the fly-out, multi-word, first word default selection and it has animation built into it.ModalPopup fix for most common scenarios involving absolute and relative positioning.NumericUpDown has new Minimum and Maximum properties to restrict the range of numbers allowed.

Thanks!

Too bad I cannot use this new version.
Version 1.0.10606 broke FilteredTextBoxExtender - [Home] and [End] keys cause strange effects.
In version 1.0.10618 SliderExtender was broken - javascript error.
Hopefully, the next version, but I am not overly optymistic.

Cheers,

Tomasz J

No comments:

Post a Comment