Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nested Tab Container problem

Hi,

I have copied your code without any change and execute in vs2005. It works fine.(tested in IE7 and Firefox 2)

By the way , my AJAX Control Toolkit version is 10618 and the ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions is v1.0.61025. Please check it and update to the latest version.

If your problem is still exist, please let me know.


Hi idahogurl,

I'mmarking this issue as "Answered". If you have any new findings or concerns, please feel free to unmark the issue.

I assume a tab container doesnt work good in the update panel.

I havent tried with the latest version but if it doesnot then a work around will be to remove it from the update panel.

You can put other control inside multiple update panels just before and after the tab control but dont put the tab control in the update panel

Cheers

Sohail Sayed

No comments:

Post a Comment