Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Need help with Catpcha!

Hello,i have a problem with my registration page.i need 2 put in captcha.i put in a code which worked fine till i was using asp.net.but now when i have switched 2 asp.net ajax the captcha image doesn't get displayed anymore.after going thru sum forums i was told dat its cuz the captcha program needs a postback or sumthing(i'm a new to this) which ajax doesn't do so dats y its not working.wat i need is a captcha code dat wud work with asp.net ajax for my registration page.Pls help me!!!!!!Thank you in advance!!

There is aNoBot control in the AJAX Control Toolkit; also check out this:http://ajaxwidgets.com/Blogs/thomas/create_an_ajax_captcha_control.bb

-Damien


hey thanx a lot 4 the quick reply.i din't wanna use NoBot cuz it said dat its only 4 site with low traffic n dats not the case i'm in rite now. So I decided 2 go 4 the ling u gave me n thats working wonderfully.Thanx Dwhite.

bennysachdev:

So I decided 2 go 4 the ling u gave me n thats working wonderfully. Thanx Dwhite.

Glad that helped, please mark my post as the answer.

Thanks!
-Damien

No comments:

Post a Comment